February 24, 2009

Building My Dream House: The Journey

This is my house. Universe, help me build it, please!

I decided to start this blog because of these 2 posts from my other blog, My Dream House and My Dream House Part 2.

I really, really want to build my own house. There is a freedom in living in your own home where you are free from restrictions from your landlord (if you are renting) or from your inlaws (if you are renting from your inlaws, like in our case). But aside from that, there is that feeling of fulfillment that you finally own something which is a product of your own labor, blood, sweat and tears.

I wish to chronicle our journey to building our dream house and in so doing, hope that others may be inspired to build their own.

In my next post, I will tell you how we came to own this house and lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment