February 27, 2009

The House That Blogging Will Build

I am sure by now you have read about James' post about his House That Blogging Bought over at Pinoy Money Talk. He used his adsense earnings to pay for the 30% equity and took out a loan for 10 years. Not bad, not bad at all. Well, one of my options in building my dream house is to save my adsense earnings. But at this rate, it will take me maybe 20 or so years to build it. He he.

But James' story is very inspiring for new bloggers like me. Whenever I see testimonies like his, I become more convinced that although I enjoy writing and sharing my experiences, and journey in this blog's case, there is a big possibility that I can also earn big.

And maybe in a few years, I can write here an entry called "The House That Blogging Built."

I dream big!

4 comments:

  1. That is very inspiring! Good Luck! Maybe you can give me advise on how to make money with blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron. I still dont know how to make money with blogging, but as they say, just keep on writing and if people like what they read, they will keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been blogging for a year now but haven't really earned anything in the beginning but the last 3 months - my luck seem to have changed. I earned a bit more than Php 50 K with blogging.

    So I thought I'd like to give back ... I decided to hold a contest in one of my blog. I am giving away $100 cash plus 200 K entrecard credits plus other great prizes.

    Why don't you give it a try, maybe you'll get lucky and win your first $$ in this contest.

    http://www.pinayjade.com/uncategorized/filipina-bloggers-birthday-celebration/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jade, I joined the contest na with my other blog

    ReplyDelete