April 27, 2009

Unsecured Water Meter


Here is a picture of the newly-installed water meter. It looks very unsecured and one wrong bump would break the pipe. Connection of the pipes leading to our house is for our own account of course and we looked for a plumber last week to take care of it. Unfortunately for us, they all had work yesterday and none was available at such a short notice. Anyway, we came back yesterday and was able to talk to our neighbor who will construct our gate and the grills. Come next visit, the water pipe will be cemented and the meter will be enclosed. In the meantime, I just hope that thieves won't bother my water meter.

3 comments:

  1. Oo nga, pwede nakawin anytime. :) Ok tong blog mo ah.. a blog about building your dream house. Para ma archive talaga ang progress ng pag gawa ng dream house u.. weeee! Gagawa din ako tulad neto pag gagawin ko na dream house ko.. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaya nga e. pero ginagawa na yung gate namin :-)
    yeah, this blog will also document the ups and down para pati memories kasama.
    thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://pay-dayadvance.net

    ReplyDelete