April 7, 2009

Water Connection Up & Running!

image source: Manila Water
Finally, my Manila Water connection was served yesterday, only after a month! The helpful employees (or is contractors?) texted and called me yesterday morning and told me that they will install the meter that day, even though it was a holiday. I haven't paid the balance required for the installation charges but they connected the service anyway. I am paying today and will just call the hot line to give my payment details.

I was at the house this morning but forgot to take a picture of the new water meter. I just hope the meter won't get stolen. The neighbors still have the dogs inside the house and another one caged beside the meter.

Anyway, so that was my Manila Water story. If you have any questions in applying for a water service, just drop me a line :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment