June 10, 2009

101 Days and No Electricity


Its been exactly 101 days since I paid my developer for the light and water connection fee but I have no electricity yet to this day. And the person who is in the site office is clueless despite my repeated and incessant follow-ups.

But out of the respect for the elderly, I have always been kind and polite to him. I called the other office here in Manila and was told that their previous engineer resigned and the new engineer has yet to give an update on these pending applications.

I have been uncharacteristically patient on this one since I do not intend to live in the house yet. But we want to stay there during weekends just so we can relish the feeling of owning our very own house already. But how can we when we don't have electricity yet?

M-Y P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E I-S R-U-N-N-I-N-G O-U-T!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's quite disappointing. Dapat i-consider nila na nagbayad ka na. But, maybe you should ask them what is the reason bakit umabot sa ganyang point ang kanilang serbisyo.. and tell them you have already paid the necessary bills.. heheheheheh!!! just passed by at your blog!

    ReplyDelete