September 6, 2009

Drainage Problems



Home ownership is really not a walk in the park. Just this weekend, we had problems with the drainage in our restroom. The water wont flush as quickly as before, which means that the drainage is blocked or something. I poured Liquid Sosa, an agent to dissolve muck but it didn't work so we had to have it opened. Turns out, the drainage is now clogged.

The drainage that my mother in law had installed some 20 or so years ago now needs to replaced. It is now filled with silt and the water does not flow anymore. The problem with our restroom was just the signal that something was wrong because ours is the nearest to that big clogged pipe. Of course, since there are 3 other houses in the compound, the drainage has be repaired right away. It is one of the problems that comes with home ownership: you cannot anticipate any of these problems but you have to have budget for them anyway.

And I will soon have these problems to worry about. Ugh.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your blog, I like it! Sometimes I find it difficult to read, but anyway it is very interesting:-) I'd like to give you entrecard credits for free to keep your blog going.
    Drop a line on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I´ve visited your website and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a link to my partner's website on it?

    I'll place a link back to you in this other website, your link will be placed exactly here:
    http://www.aitong120.com/Links.html with page rank 3 (Furniture Guide)

    If you agree, then please link to me using these details:

    Title: Construction Machinery
    URL: http://www.priorityplant.com/
    Description: A wide range of quality new and used construction machinery from Priority Plant.

    Please don't forget to send me the title of your website after you place my link so I can do the same.

    I´ll be waiitng for your kind reply

    Regards
    Mia Price
    mia.price@aitong120.com

    Online Marketing Consultant

    ReplyDelete