November 27, 2009

A Proper Garden



As I have said in a previous post, I love gardening and I dream of having a proper garden someday. Of course, the since the dream house project is now in limbo, no thanks to Ondoy, I can only wish for that proper garden. So can you imagine my delight when we went to Sonya's Garden last weekend?

Whenever I get my hands on a magazine, I always look at ideas on how to make a pocket and dish gardens. I think this is the closest thing to having a garden that I can achieve. It really makes me happy to get my hands dirty and see how a patch of soil turns into a thing of beauty after a few days. Oh well, I can always dream!

But I make do by planting on bottles and even Halloween baskets! I think I can make a proper garden out of a this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment