August 23, 2010

My Dream House Will Look like This!


I love browsing the internet and looking for ideas on how I want my house to look like. This is the latest that I was able to get from one of the model housing units that I visited. This is the look I am going for my house. Sorry, but I really cant remember where this is unit is, but if you know, please do let me know and I will credit the image properly.

I love the coordinated color of the house and the drop down lamp. I will have that in my dining room! My couch is in the same shade so I only need the table and the rug to complete the look. We will go for the cream color of the house but we can do the lighting that way because we will keep it plain. We still dream on putting a floor above. Anyway, this is how I envision my house to look like, and I know that we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment