May 10, 2011

We Are Moving In...

to the dream house, but in a year, that is. But I guess it is a big step and we really need to have a year to prepare everybody in the family for the big move. As of this writing, we scraped plans to transfer the kids to a new school despite our disappointment at their current school. They will transfer again next year and I don't like the unnecessary stress of a new school this year. My sister will be on her last year in college next year and I think she can handle the travel and it will prepare her for when she starts working. There are still a lot of things we need for the house before we move in and we hope that a year is enough for us to save for it. We plan to have the ceiling done this December and the second floor in two years. As I said, this home is a work in progress and I am excited at the possibilities of what we can do with it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dinah!

    I know I haven't been here for like ages. I am glas to see that your house is already taking shape. Kami we moved into our house na rin a couple of months ago,,,masarap talaga pag sariling atin na no.

    ReplyDelete