July 20, 2011

To Blessed to be Stressed!

I complained because I had no shoes, till I saw a man who had no feet.
I have a house, binabaha nga lang. I have a house, malayo nga lang. I have a house, pero di pa tapos. I know I should be counting my blessings instead of thinking of about how difficult it is to build a house. There are really times when it is indeed hard, but I know that if I pray hard enough and workhard enough, then it will be given to me. I WILL BUILD MY DREAM HOUSE! And if I am sometimes too stressed just thinking about it, I will count my blessings instead: every hollow blocks, every tile, every paint stroke was a blessing. And the flood was just a reminder that there might be difficulties, but I can still make my dream come true!
I am too blessed to be stressed!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting project. I've done that, building my house from scratch, it is a strong experience but the result was not exactly the ideal one. That is why I plan a new project for my real dream house with white long columns and lovely arcade windows :). Kisses. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete