December 15, 2011

Tutubi Tutubi

Tutubi are dragonflies. I have always been fascinated with them and have even named my first blog, To Be, To Be, Tutubi, about them. These photos were taken during my daughter's field trip in Bulacan and the reason why I put them there is because when I retire in maybe some 30 years from now, I would like to be able to stay in a home where dragonfly are still present.
Which means that the place is still free from too much noise and pollution and I can still be left alone to think and examine how I loved my life
I want to be reminded how to be carefree and how to be alive, when that time comes.

1 comment:

  1. madalas ako manghuli nyan pero i see fewer tutubi here in our place now, maybe because of climate change.

    http://ohbite.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweeter-surrender-sweet-and-sour-pork.html

    ReplyDelete