January 4, 2012

Our New Year Feast!

Prepare to salivate over these delicious feast that we prepare for our media noche. Actually, I cant remember that they looked this delicious while my mom and I were cooking. But now that I am posting them and I am already on a diet, they look extra yummy, ha ha!For long life, my mom's pancit canton. She only cooked half a kilo and it was such a hit it almost didn't make it to dinner!And then there is this grilled liempo that my eldest child requested.Since we were not cooking any poulty products because luck might fly away, here is another pork dish: my mom's menudo. It is to die for, I kid you not!And every body's favorite grilled tilapia.And here is my Pinaputok na Tilapia, requested by my husband.
Next on the list is this lumpiang shanghai. I only bought half a kilo of ground meat so this was just enough for the whole family and there was even some to spare for lunch the following day.
And this is the tokwa that my husband wanted. I dont know why but he loves them too much, ha ha!.
And then these suman, the requisite sticky meal to make the family stick together are from the province.
And these pasta for long life, are from my husband's niece, as well as these sandwiches below.
These tacos are requested by my kids from my kumpare. They were too good!
And here is the the family who believes that the family that eats together, stays together!
It was indeed a feast and we all had a very wonderful New Year! It indeed bodes well for a prosperous 2012 for our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment