April 8, 2012

Our Home Vacation

We have been staying at our Montalban home since Thursday after we did our Visita Iglesia and it is both very simple, restful and fulfilling. Nothing very special, but we been together and spending the lenten season at home. We have been watching mass and reflections on TV, watching horror movies from the laptop and just chilling.
We have also been watching the sunset, and the beautiful farm before us!
The kids are having a grand time playing, just enjoying each other's company, without gadgets to distract them.
And we have been feasting as well!
Our long weekend at home is really very simple yet I feel a certain peace that I have been looking for. I feel blessed, having a beautiful home, and the people whom I love and who loves me back are with me. What else can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment