June 16, 2012

How to Make A Happy Post!

I believe that there is always something to be happy about.  I just look around the house and I am immediately reminded of four big reasons for my happiness: my husband, and my three kids.  And of course, there is my mom, my sister Kris and my sister Dianne and her family.  They are the people that makes my life meaningful.  I may not have of money and I may even lack lots of things, but with them healthy and safe around me, I know that I am luckier than most.  So it is quiet easy for me to make a happy post: just put their names and funny emoticons to describe them and my post is a happy one already!  And those are just for the people in my house and in my family.  If I have to count  little farther, I can always count on my two best friends, Ehms and Rona, to be with me in happiness and in pain.  They give me reasons to be happy because they have been great friends since college.  And when I count my friends at the office, then this will be an even happier post!  My office mates are such characters that I would need a whole bunch of crazy emoticons to make a sensible post!  So this how I can make a happy post: just start by counting my friends and I am not even starting to count my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment