July 13, 2012

My Dream Wedding

All girls dream of getting in that white dress, walking down the aisle at the church and looking at her dream man, waiting for her at the altar to begin a life of happily ever after.  And I am one those girls, despite being married to my husband for almost 15 years now. Our wedding was at the office of a judge, at his office at the top of a food chain in Manila.  Not very romantic, but I was young and already pregnant with our first child.  But I have never given up on my dream of being married in church and we plan to have it on our 25th wedding anniversary.  By then, my eldest son and second son, would have already finished college and starting their careers and my youngest will be in college.  I can only imagine how fun it would be to look for dresses for bridesmaids, who of course, are my best friends Ron and Ehms and my sister Dianne.  My youngest sister and my daughter will be my bridesmaids and we will plan my dream wedding the WeddingtonWay.  I know that I can really have my dream wedding 10 years from now and it is indeed a dream to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. awesome photos ... such an adorable wedding dress. love it.Thanks for sharing all these blogs and phots are very useful to every one

    wedding planning education

    ReplyDelete