December 10, 2012

Exams Before The Holidays

It's that time of the year again, with just a few days before Christmas and my to-do list is overflowing! Since I only have a few hours after work and the weekends to do my errands and Christmas shopping, I am really behind schedule.  And to add to the stress of the holiday season, my kids are having their third periodical exams next week, and we are all in panic! I wish I can take off a day from work to tutor them, or maybe hire  somebody like the New Jersey tutors or somebody special like the ones I've read about varsity tutors.  My sister, who tutors my kids, is also busy with her own school stuff since she is already a candidate for graduation.  She is also applying for internship and even busier than I am, if you could believe that! Anyway, I am sure we will find a way to finish everything by next week and maybe I will just take a day off to tutor them. Then we can all relax and be ready to enjoy the holidays.  I really should plan my shopping activities earlier and not just wait for the last time to do it that I have more time to tutor my kids. I will remember this for next year, ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment