February 2, 2013

I am Renting the House Out!

For all of you who have been reading this blog for some time now, you would know that this house has been built from our sheer determination.  My only wish is to have a beautiful house since I never had one when I was growing up.  I was shuffled from one house to another, and I vowed that when I am working, I would try to build a house for my own family.  Unfortunately for now, this dream house is so far from everything that we currently have in the house that we are renting that we have never really decided to move.  And now, a decision has been made: we will rent the house out!  It has been three months since we've been there, no thanks to the new job of my husband that makes planning our schedules impossible.  But we are going there today, to clean up, decide when to install Bidet King, and put up a "for rent" sign.  It really is against my wishes, but with our expenses going up, we need an additional income and the house might as well serve this purpose.  I just wish that whoever we get as tenants would love my dream house as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's alright to have it rented out for now while your family's not yet ready to move in. It's a practical decision.

    It's our Turnover Orientation tomorrow for a house in Eastwood Residences, Montalban :) I visit your blog 'coz I feel happy seeing your dream house. We're trying to build our own.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete