July 10, 2013

Pag-Ibig Fund's Full Risk-Based Pricing Model


Last month, I processed my application for Pag-Ibig Fund's Full Risk-Based Pricing Model. For the next three years, my interest rate will be reduced from the current 9% to 7.895%.  In peso terms, that's a deduction of almost P500 per month.  Not bad actually.  The 7.895% interest rate will be repriced automatically after 3 years and it may go up or down, depending on the prevailing market rate.  However, we hope to be able to pay this housing loan by next year so we are not really that concerned.

In other news, my husband went yesterday to our home and posted a For Rent sign. Yep, I have finally given in and will now accept that I wont be able to live here.  The plan is to pay the current home loan by next year, and apply for a new one, and then move in two years.  By then, my eldest will be in college, the middle child will be starting his high school, and the youngest in Grade 5.  Oh well let us see how this fares as plans go.

1 comment:

  1. Great collection and I sure wish I could write stories for these pictures!Look how lovely these are. I wish I could draw like this. I will miss you, my sweet friend. Looking forward to when you're back.I really appreciate all your comments, thank you! I’m back behind my desk and hope to start blogging again and catching up with all your lovely blogs in the coming days.............

    new house designs brisbane , raising a house in brisbane

    ReplyDelete