April 8, 2014

What Food to Bring for Summer Outing

Food for Summer Outing!
We love summer outings!I don't know how to swim but you can't keep me off the water especially during summer.  Okay, I hate the crowd but I love my kids more so we have 2-3 outings per summer.  Anyway, as much as I love it, I hate the hassle of preparing food for swimming so we mostly just go for grilled food. The picture above show what we prepared last Saturday for our overnight swimming at 1489 Cableway Resort. Actually, the macaroni and the Bopis were cooked by my brother-in-law. Not in the picture are the barbecue and Tilapia and Bangus for grilling, and the salted egg with tomatoes. I usually prepare easy to cook food and those that will not spoil easily.  

I would suggest the following dishes as we always have them:

  • Hotdog and or Barbecue
  • Tilapia or Bangus or Tuna Bangus
  • Liempo or Pork chop
  • Adobo
  • Sinigang
  • Salted egg and tomatoes
  • Grilled eggplant and tomatoes
  • Bagoong


Anyway, these are just some of easy to prepare dishes for summer outing that will not leave you too tired to enjoy swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment